As I handcraft all of my jewellery, please allow up to 3 weeks for the creation and dispatch of your order according to this workshop schedule (which may include the silver Casting and also Assay hallmarking). I will inform you when your item is dispatched. Contact me if you wish to know the estimated creation time for any item.
- In stock items of the correct size and stone – may be dispatched within 5 working days.
- In stock rings (with the correct stone) that require enlargement – may be dispatched within 5 working days.
- In stock rings (with the correct stone) that require being made smaller – may be dispatched within 5 working days.
- Out of stock items, or awaiting a correct stone – up to 3 weeks.
- International Buyers – please note (see: 5.5 Shop Terms): Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges if incurred are solely the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional cost will be prior to purchase.
My Shipping to You
- United Kingdom (inland): Next day delivery before 1pm.
- Europe: 3-5 days.
- Rest of the World: Delivery time depends on your country and any customs clearance delay.
– PLEASE NOTE –
I have experienced delays when shipping to Mexico and some countries in South America. Please consider possible customs delays when ordering, especially if you need your item by a specific date.
– EXCLUSIONS –
Due to delivery fulfillment problems, I can not ship to the following countries, or any destination experiencing conflict. If an order is received wishing for delivery to such destination, then unless an alternative delivery can be agreed, this order will be cancelled and any payment returned. Excluded countries include: Russia / Syria / Iraq / Afghanistan / North Korea / Libya / Nigeria / Central African Republic.