Resizing Your Ring
If one of my rings does not fit you correctly, the first resizing is free of charge. I can re-size your ring according to the workshop delivery schedule for making an item larger or smaller. Simply follow these instructions to return a ring for resizing:
- Email me about the ring with a description and/or your original order number.
- Securely package the item for security and transit – preferably in the box / bag it came in.
- *Only use a recorded delivery service – with a note containing:
– Your name, the full return address and your contact details.
– The new UK size that you require. For help – see: UK Ring Size?
For additional resizing – I may, at my discretion, charge: £30. Please contact me about this.
Your Return Postage To Me
* You must use a recorded delivery service for the return of any item to “The Great Frog Paterson” and you must keep all documentation provided by this service as proof of postage. Should any item go missing in transit – failure to provide valid postage evidence may result in no refund being offered by myself.